Information that is gathered from visitors.
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliated companies
If you have subscribed to one of our servicesß, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the internet
Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ad Settings.
We also use third party advertisements and some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our website, which will send information to them including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you are using, etc. This information is generally used for geo-targeting purposes or for showing certain adverts based on other websites already visited.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third party cookies in your browser settings or possible by changing settings in your internet security programme. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our website and could include the inability to login to services or programmes.
Terms & Conditions
I/we confirm that I/we have the consent of any third party whose details I/we may disclose to CCC Financial Limited (“you”) to disclose such details and to authorise you and the third parties referred to in the paragraph below, to process such details for assessing my/our application and administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted to me/us.
I/we agree that you and any lender resulting from this application (the “lender”) shall be entitled to use and process by any medium the information given by me/us in this application form and any other information about me/us which may be acquired during the lifetime of my loan (“the data”) for the following processes:
1. To provide the data to and search the files of one or more credit reference or fraud prevention agencies whether before or during the lifetime of any loan granted to me/us by the lender, who will keep a record of such search to confirm the data and for the purposes of credit assessment or account administration. I/we understand that you and/or the lender will record false or inaccurate information if this is given by me/us and fraud us suspected.
2. To disclose that data to credit reference agencies when requested by them for consideration of any future applications for finance mad e by me or members of my household/family or for fraud prevention and/or tracing debtors (the debtors may also disclose the data to other lender for these purposes).
3. To disclose the data to any other company within the lender’s group of companies and/or to any third parties (for example, debt counsellors and insurers) at any time for the purpose of assessing my/our application and administering and enforcing any subsequent loan whether during the lifetime of any loan granted pursuant to such application.
4. Unless you have previously stated otherwise, we may share your information with our associated companies within the Group and other carefully selected third party organisations outside the Group.
In considering your application Companies will search your record at a credit reference agency/ies. They will add to your record details of the search and your application. This may be seen by other organisations carrying out later searches. Organisations will use a credit score or other automated decision making system when assessing your application. It is important that you give us accurate information.
CCC Financial Ltd and its 3rd party organisations may use and search these records to:
* help make decisions about credit and credit related services, for you and members of your household;
* help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims, for you and members of your household;
* trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies;
* check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you furnish us with other satisfactory proof of identity. The credit reference agency/ies and the fraud prevention agency/ies will also use the records for statistical analysis about credit, insurance and fraud.
Please telephone CCC Financial Ltd if you wish to have details of those
credit reference and fraud prevention agencies from whom Organisations obtain information and with whom we record information about you. You have a legal right to these details.
You have a right, on payment of a fee, to receive a copy of the information we hold about you if you apply to us in writing
I confirm I have read the Data Protection statement to the applicant(s) and confirm that authority is given to CCC Financial Ltd. and its 3rd party organisations to carry out a credit check(s) in furtherance of this application.